Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Self-Deprecation
                There are way too many things that tick me off than I care to admit. Most of them, however, are simply pet peeves that shouldn’t make me angry, yet they never fail to do just that. Here is a list of some of these things:
 One of my pet peeves are when people come into my bedroom, but fail to close the door when they leave. I shut the door for a reason, and that reason was most likely to keep others out, so I get pretty mad when they leave it wide open.
Another one of my pet peeves generally happen very late at night, and it is always one of my parents. You see, when my parents are trying to sleep, and I need to do something I try to remain relatively quiet when doing so. However when I am trying to sleep, my parents think it is a great time to be as loud as possible. I don’t know why, but my mother will occasionally start vacuuming at midnight. It truly is mind boggling that they can’t wait until the morning, but I guess the thought never occurred to them.
It also never fails to annoy me when people have clearly finished their drink, yet they continue to slurp away as if their life depended on it. Seriously just get more, or throw it out, it’s gone.
This one happens when I’m driving all the time. Getting stuck behind drivers who have do not turn on red where it is allowed. Seriously, I think getting a license is way too easy, because some people seriously should not have a license. It also annoys me when I come out of a store to find somebodies car inches from mine. There are lines painted on the pavement so this very thing does not happen. You are supposed to be in between them, not taking up two spots at once.
I also dislike people who hate Tom Brady, yet cannot come up with any legitimate reasons for feeling this way. The true reason you hate him is because you are jealous of him. He is the starting quarterback for one of the best teams in the NFL. He has three super bowls, he is rich, with an even richer wife, he is arguably the best quarterback of all time, he is very bad at losing (I could keep going), and you are not. That is the only real reason you hate you hate him. He did not do anything to you except beat your favorite team.
I also hate it when people butter their toast, but leave a ton of crumbs in the container. It completely soils the butter, and makes it look nasty.
It is also frustrating when I go to watch a movie, I open the DVD case only to discover that: A) its empty, or B) there is a completely different movie in it. Seriously, why is it so difficult to put a movie back in its case?
People that do not cover your mouth when they cough, especially when they are sick. You are sick, and yet I might believe that you are sick in the head if you actually have the audacity to not prevent your disease from spreading by simply covering your mouth.
It is also infuriating to go to brush your teeth, only to discover a sticky mess all over the toothpaste container. Somebody needs to invent a new toothpaste dispenser, because the current toothpaste containers are an old fashioned, and extremely effective at making a mess in your bathroom.

I also find it concerning when I’m on the highway, and I see people with their feet hanging out the window. They don’t seem to realize that if they get in a light car accident, they could get their leg cut off or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment